Session and Exhibiting on Booth#13
Roman Bezhan, Dmitry Chastuhin, and ERPScan team
Join Us at RSA Conference 2016 Abu Dhabi, 15–16 November at the Emirates Palace.
First of all let us invite You to the Session ERP Security 2016: Vulnerabilities, Threats and Trends. Expert Opinion by Dmitry Chastuhin and Roman Bezhan. In this session, you will gain deep understanding of ERP systems security from such huge developers as SAP and Oracle. You will learn how to break SAP, how to gain Oracle administrator’s password and compromise sensitive data, what way will attackers choose to compromise your ERP system and what can be done to secure infrastructure and avoid financial, operational and reputational losses. See more here.
We’ll be exhibiting at Booth E13 and look forward to you stopping by. Attending the world’s largest information security event also gives you access to:
- More than 60 informative sessions covering 8 timely tracks
- Thought-provoking keynotes from the industry’s most influential leaders
- A live exercise that delves into all aspects of a cyber-crisis scenario
- Demos of our latest cybersecurity offerings
- Meetings with cybersecurity experts to discuss your challenges
Your own personal discount
Last but not least. We’re pleased to offer a special discount of $100 off a Full Conference Pass when you use access code 56DERPSCNFD.
Hope to see you at RSA Conference 2016 Abu Dhabi!