The most comprehensive help for security consultants and penetration testers
Why do you need automated SAP scanning solution?
Analysts from different firms such as Gartner, IDC, KuppingerCole and Qoucirca agreed on significant importance of ERP security tests and lack of this functionality in traditional tools. “In-depth assessments of databases and applications such as ERP systems (for example SAP or Oracle), specially, are not widely supported in traditional VA solutions, which focus on devices. - Gartner’s Market Guide for Vulnerability Assessment 2014.
Top consulting companies have already included ERP security services in their portfolio. But are you prepared for changes and do you have qualified experts to address your client needs on ERP Security assessment. SAP security assessment is a process that requires time. Additionally, since these are complex systems to operate and there is an array of different installation types, the need for security specialists with different areas of competence is urgent. Even the application server may be based on either ABAP, J2EE, HANA or other platform, not to mention that there are more than 50 particular applications and modules.
SAP security is a combination of 3 different areas: Vulnerability Management, Source Code Security and Segregation of Duties. Each of these areas require unique expertise. Manual in-depth assessment of an SAP landscape is a very time-consuming process: in just one system there may be 10 000+ vulnerabilities and misconfigurations of user access control.
How can we help you with SAP Security assessment?
ERPScan Security Scanner for SAP makes security assessment effortless. General checks are automated thereby permitting to focus on the analysis of specific applications to meet precise needs. Overall, the job is done faster than ever before.
Penetration testers, for instance, can use existing tools to perform a vast variety of checks. They can be launched anonymously and with particular data for conducting attacks.
Our unique set of exploit, targeted at certain SAP systems can be used to gain unlimited access to business data.
Threat Map functionality can save your time by providing you with an information about how systems are interconnected, you can eventually use it for privilege escalation and pivoting. Finally, you can gain a competitive advantage by offering source code security scanning and access control checking services that would enable seamless, continual penetration testing and security assessments.
Consulting companies can save time by using automatic checks in the customer's SAP landscape for compliance to different recommendations, such as SOX, PCI, NERC CIP standards, ISACA, DSAG, EAS-SEC auditing guides and industry-specific checklists.
Comprehensive reporting functionality, recommendations and automatic corrections will become a surprise for your client and become your major competitive advantage concerning the fact that the quality and speed of work will be much higher than expected.
What’s your gain from ERPScan Security Monitoring Suite?
With a 360-degree approach to analysis of all SAP Security aspects you can avoid the necessity to perform time-consuming manual analysis.
Avoid the necessity to perform time-consuming manual analysis and embrace time management with the hourly system analysis and 2-minute scans for critical issues.
- Comply with standards such as: SOX, PCI-DSS, NERC, CIP, SAP security guidelines and various other SAP specific recommendations;
- Educate using our large knowledge base compiled by information security professionals and SAP experts. It helps to easily understand revealed security issues and describes remediation steps;
- Automate routine by identifying 10 000+ misconfigurations and vulnerabilities across all types of SAP Platforms (ABAP, JAVA, HANA, BOBJ, Mobile) and industry solutions;
- Exploit vulnerabilities, identify weak passwords, execute multi-stage attacks and post-exploit;
- Highlight your competitive advantages by offering source code security scanning and access control/SOD services along with regular SAP penetration testing and SAP security assessment;
- Improve customer systems’ security by providing step-by-step remediation guidelines, automatic correction templates, instructions and attack signatures for Virtual Patching.
Why ERPScan Security Scanner for SAP?
- Comprehensive. Largest database of 10 000+ security checks
- Customizable. All scanning templates are fully customizable to address clients’ needs
- Universal. Support for all types of SAP Platforms (ABAP, JAVA, HANA, BOBJ, Mobile)
- Industry-specific. Checks for industry-specific solutions such as Oil and Gas, Retail, Banking and more.
- Nonintrusive. Doesn’t require any agents or modification of SAP.
"Via a mutual collaboration with ERPScan, we are helping our and ERPScan’s clients to obtain insight into the security posture of their SAP landscape, and harden their environment.."
PJ Brtnik, Deloitte.
"We're thrilled to recognize next-generation innovation in the information security marketplace and that's why ERPScan has earned this award from Cyber Defense Magazine. Some of the best INFOSEC defenses come from these kinds of forward thinking players who think outside of the box"
Pierluigi Paganini, Editor-in-Chief, Cyber Defense Magazine.
"As Attackers compromise the ever-expanding sections of organizations networks, retain long-term access, and venture deeper into corporate IT Resources, the attacks on ERP Systems are anticipated to Increase."
Anton Chuvakin, Research VP, Gartner
Interested? Request demo now
Use this form to buy ERPScan Security Scanner for SAP.
After filling out the below information, you will be given a letter with instruction.