Security Audit and Penetration Testing services allow you to identify current security issues attacking your system as if an outsider would do it.
Imitating the behavior of a remote attacker, our penetration testers verify the reliability of the implemented security measures. They identify vulnerabilities of your system and exploit them to gain access to business-critical data. The aim of penetration testing is to highlight your security risks before they became evident to a real attacker.
Our experts specialize exclusively in ERP systems, including Oracle JDE. Their work is based on continuous research and close collaboration with vendors.
- Identify the most critical vulnerabilities in Oracle JD Edwards Suite and its components.
- Check your system’s level of protection against internal and external attackers.
- Identification of external interfaces and any other systems that can be used to exploit the target system.
- Estimate business risks related to the vulnerabilities and their possible impacts.
- Adopt best practices and remediation plans that are easy to implement.
The report we provide upon completion includes:
- List of vulnerabilities and misconfigurations.
- Identified attack vectors, which describe how your system can be attacked.
- Detailed recommendations for vulnerability patching.
- Security guidelines for the general system configuration.
- Our experts have 10 years of experience in Oracle security.
- We were the first to publish a research on Oracle JDE security (2015).
- 80+ vulnerabilities identified in Oracle products.
- Acknowledged 16 times by Oracle.
- Identified 600+ vulnerabilities in the software of major vendors.
Interested? Request demo now
Contact us today.